Client: Heritage Preservation, Inc.
In 2013, Heritage Preservation, Inc., was awarded a grant from the federal Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS) to expand on the results of the IMLS-supported Connecting to Collections Initiative. One of the deliverables of that grant project is an analysis of Connecting to Collections Statewide Planning Grants awarded by IMLS in 2008, 2009, and 2010. Heritage Preservation contracted with Danielle Cunniff Plumer of dcplumer associates and Thomas F.R. Clareson of LYRASIS to review materials submitted by Statewide Planning Grant recipients to IMLS and to the Connecting to Collections community repository, which is hosted by the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Library’s IDEALS repository.
Connecting to Collections: Analysis of IMLS C2C Statewide Planning Grants, 2008-2010
- Final report (2014-07-19) (PDF)
- Survey forms used by C2C Statewide Planning Grants recipients (12.5 MB Zip)
- Survey data (redacted) collected by C2C Statewide Planning Grant recipients (591.5 MB Zip)
Links to Supporting Materials:
- Heritage Health Index, 2004
- Connecting to Collections Online Community (Heritage Preservation)
- Connecting to Collections: Continuing Conversation Exchanges
- Connecting to Collections community repository (IDEALS)
- Institute of Museum and Library Services